How to achieve a salon blow dry…
You’ve had the salon blowdry and it has lasted for a few days or so, but how do you achieve that salon finish for yourself? Whether you are looking for a volumised bouncy style or a quick and easy, more natural look, read on for my tips on achieving fabulous blow drys for all hair types.
– Bouncy Blowdry – Blast hair and smooth through. Wrap hair around a round brush from ends to root and bake in heat until dry. Use Aveda Phomollient for added hold.
– Beachy Waves – Blast hair until almost dry. Section off hair into 4, spray in some Volumising Tonic to each section and twist hair away from the face. Dry the hair until it is bone dry. Loosen twists for a beachy, natural look.
– Smooth and Sleek – Dry hair until almost dry. Section hair into even pieces. Make sure roots are dry and smooth hair with a round brush. Use Smooth Infusion – Naturally Straight before drying for that straighter, sleeker finish.
– Twisted Curls – Section small areas of hair and twist loosely around your finger to shape the curl. Don’t over handle the curl. Dry softly with a diffuser or let them dry naturally. Add a small amount of Be Curly – Curl Enhancer to your hair before drying and styling to create added volume and definition.
Watch this space for upcoming, easy in salon tutorials on how to achieve these looks for yourself. Appearing on our social media sites.
Be sure to book your festive appointment soon as slots go fast.
Our Christmas and New Year opening times are:
- Sunday 14th Dec 11am – 4pm
- Monday 22nd Dec 10am – 8pm
- Tuesday 23rd Dec 10am – 8pm
- Wednesday 24th Dec 9am – 12pm
- Closed 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th December
- Open Tuesday 30th December 9am – 5pm
- Closed Wednesday 31st December and Thursday 1st Jan
- Open Friday 2nd Jan
Arbonne Skin Care Event Evening
We are hosting an event evening in the salon on Tuesday 25th November at 5.30pm – 7pm. One of our clients, Isabel Annison will be promoting ‘Arbonne’ which is a range of make up, skin care and nutritional products. We would like to invite all clients to the event and why not bring a friend along and introduce them to Indigo. You will have the opportunity to hear about, try and purchase the products themselves. A great idea for a Christmas gift!
Cash in your Loyalty Points!
Remember to ask about your points balance on your next visit (it’s also shown on your receipt). Treat yourself to a professional blow dry or Hair Spa in the lead up to Christmas!
- 3500 = Free Professional Blow Dry
- 5000 = Free Hair Spa
- 7500 = £10 Discount
- 10000 = £20 Discount
- 130000 = £50 Discount
Drinks & Nibbles
Check out our new drinks platter with a vast array of drinks and nibbles available during your appointment. Our drinks menu now includes:
- Black coffee
- Latte (All coffees are available in decaf option)
- Hot Chocolate topped with marshmallows
- English Breakfast Tea
- Earl Gray
- Green Tea
- Peppermint Tea
- Lemon Tea
- Camomile Tea
- Red Berries Tea
- Aveda Comforting Tea
- Selection of Fresh fruit juice
- Selection of Squash drinks
- Iced Water
- Cold Beer
- White Wine
- Red Wine
- Rose Wine
These are served with an ever changing little treat of goji berries, mini jelly babies, smarties, pretzels, rainbow drops, chocolate bon bons… enjoy!
Little Princess Trust
A BIG thank you to Natalie McTilsey for donating her hair to the Little Princess Trust. The Little Princess Trust provides real-hair wigs to boys and girls across the UK and Ireland that have sadly lost their own hair through cancer treatment. Find out more at:
If you have any suggestions as to how we can make your Indigo experience even better, we would love to hear from you. Just email us.
Hope you have enjoyed catching up with the latest Indigo News. We look forward to seeing you in the salon again soon..
P.S. Thank you for your help in reducing the number of appointment no-shows. Please do make sure you give us plenty of notice if you need to rearrange to avoid fees being charged.